Building a Modern Data Centre - Principles and Strategies of Design
The datacentre has become a complex morass of wires, maintenance contracts and complexity. As organizations seek to bring agility to their IT function, and hence to their business, new ways of handling datacentre services are required. The crux point of this transformation has proven to be the storage element of the datacentre. Businesses seeking to implement Agile IT principles are now turning to emerging services including software-defined storage and hyperconverged infrastructure. In this book, readers will learn about these critical emerging datacentre architectural opportunities, while also being provided clear context for why these services will play an increasingly important role in the datacentre of tomorrow.
What you’ll learn:
- How we got to the current state datacentre chaos
- The key outcomes business leaders are expecting from IT
- Critical data protection needs and how to accomplish data protection goals
- The "in’s and out’s" of software-defined storage and hyperconverged infrastructure
- What the datacentre of tomorrow will look like
Download a copy of the ebook here.