- RADIUSdesk is ideal to manage users accessing WiFi networks.
- The web-based administration front-end to FreeRADIUS is professional, easy and fun to use yet very powerful.
- RADIUSdesk has advanced features but is also easy to get started with initially.
- A central place to manage
- Permanent Users
- Devices belonging to these permanent users (BYOD)
- NAS devices which will be clients to the FreeRADIUS server
- Have real-time feedback on debug traces from FreeRADIUS
- Control various profiles available to Permanent Users; Devices.
- Simplify the management of CoovaChilli login pages on large scale deployments
- Accounting records
- Network users
- RADIUSdesk is Open Source and free to be used by anyone.
- RADIUSdesk speaks many languages. It is now very easy to translate RADIUSdesk into your language; including RTL languages like Arabic, Hebrew and Persian.
Firewalls are becoming increasingly important in today’s world. Hackers and automated scripts are constantly trying to invade your system and use it for Bitcoin mining, botnets or other things. To prevent these attacks, you can use a firewall on your system. IPTables is the strongest firewall in Linux because it can filter packets in the kernel before they reach the application. Using IPTables is not very easy for Linux beginners. We have created easywall - the simple IPTables web interface . The focus of the software is on easy installation and use. Access this neat software over on github: easywall
Post a Comment