Major Incident Dashboard
This dashboard is created using the aggregated information collected from using the Incident Consequence Analysis form. This can be downloaded here.
The Dashboard includes:
- Catalogue view - the services in the catalogue and their status which is either degrading, maintaining or improving.
- Major incident skyline - the Manhattan of the Incident user metric (IUM).
- Risk, outage and classification (ROC) area map - the trending in the ROC percentages.
- Expanded Incident Lifecycle (EIL) time analysis - the average times for detect, diagnose, repair, recover and restore.
- Incident break down - pie charts of incidents by cause and service.
- Problem break down - pie chart of problems by service.
- List of last 10 major incidents.
- ROC heat map.
- List of top 10 problems by priority.