A great 13 year old book about major incidents related to computer failures
The book references these events:
- Ray Cox overdosed by Therac-25 radiation therapy machine: Original Accident Investigation Paper (by Nancy Leveson)
- Darlington emergency shut down system software: Finding fault: the formidable task of eradicating software bugs.
- Voyager 2
- Tandem CLX failure in 1992: Don Stokes. More time related faults.
- William M. Kahan: How important is numerical accuracy?
- Phobos 1
- A320 Airbus crash in 1992.
- Patriot missile failure
- The AT&T Network crash of 1990.