A good example of a major incident report
- The three incidents that occurred at the BP Grangemouth Complex between 29th May 2000 and 10th June 2000;
- The immediate response of BP following the incidents (this includes the investigation carried out by the BP Task Force);
- The series of investigations carried out by the Competent Authority in the aftermath of the incidents;
- The subsequent findings of the Competent Authority investigations.
- BP.s learnings from these incidents and the actions taken by BP;
- The key lessons for major accident hazard sites;
- Wider messages for industry.