This report, BP GRANGEMOUTH, SCOTLAND, 29th MAY - 10th JUNE, is non-IT, but it it a great example of a incident report and a format that can readily be adopted. It also contains excellent visualizations using diagrams and pictures. This type of report should be constructed by BA for T5.
The report contains a description of the following:
- The three incidents that occurred at the BP Grangemouth Complex between 29th May 2000 and 10th June 2000;
- The immediate response of BP following the incidents (this includes the investigation carried out by the BP Task Force);
- The series of investigations carried out by the Competent Authority in the aftermath of the incidents;
- The subsequent findings of the Competent Authority investigations.
The report also summarises the following:
- BP.s learnings from these incidents and the actions taken by BP;
- The key lessons for major accident hazard sites;
- Wider messages for industry.
Post a Comment